2020年1月7日火曜日

About Japanese people who took ETS reversal surgery in Finland

To my knowledge, about 50 Japanese have ever took ETS reversal surgery in Finland. I took this surgery quite early and as I posted on a certain Japanese bulletin board about my situation, so I know the most of them. Since I created this blog, many people commented on the situation of themselves here.

Not everyone does feel the recovery, but many people feel it, although very few are recovering at a satisfactory level...

Some people, as well as I, report their situation on their blog. These are all famous blogs written by people who have taken ETS reversal surgery.

Also, about two or three Japanese take this surgery every year, so latest information of this surgery is shared on the internet by them. 

Japanese people are very familiar with ETS reversal surgery.

Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿