2021年8月9日月曜日

Spicy ramen collection vol.7

This is the 7th collection of spicy ramen.

7/2 Hokkyoku{北極} Fried noodles
Hokkyoku means 'Arctic'. That's why people in cold regions like spicy food.
There was no gustatory sweating while eating. However, I sweated after I finished eating.

7/4 Hokkyoku{北極} Ramen.
I ate it with cheese as a topping.
This ramen is seasonal, and goes on sale every summer.
Last year, I was overwhelmed by the spiciness, but I was able to eat without such a thing this year.
The spiciness may have changed, or I may have become more tolerant of spiciness.

7/22 AFURI Spicy yuzu{柚子} red ramen
This ramen was characterized by sourness rather than spiciness. A lot of gustatory sweating also reacted.

7/29 Mala noodles{麻辣麺}
I made it using udon{うどん} noodles.
It contained a lot of Chinese pepper, but it wasn't as spicy as I expected.

7/31 RED SEAFOOD
CUP NOODLE is one of the most major cup ramen in Japan. It was a new work in the series and appealed that it was very spicy.
But it wasn't hot at all. I added a lot of chili peppers.

8/2 Kara-kara-uo{辛辛魚} Mixed noodles
The cup ramen with the same name is very spicy, but it wasn't spicy.

8/4 Bubuka{ぶぶか} Abura-soba{油そば} 
It was very spicy and as spicy as the Hokkyoku{北極} ramen.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿