2020年9月19日土曜日

My situation 18.5 years after undergoing ETS reversal surgery

It's hot every day.
It's the end of August, but the temperature in central Kanagawa has reached 35℃ today. but I've been in an air-conditioned room all the time, so I have no problems with that. the air conditioning is set to 26℃ and is comfortable.

Even so, the physical condition of sweating varies from day to day. The other day, the area around the front side of the thigh became hot and sweat oozes from the area, and today, the gentle sweat continued to ooze from chest and armpits. Even though I was in a room at 26℃ and was quiet... And there is a nerve flow from the armpit to the arm so as to work with them, and this flow still creates hand tremor. I feel that this "temporary modulation associated with nerve movement" is getting stronger. I'm a little worried that it's getting stronger, as it can lead to panic symptoms if it gets too intense.

This year, hyperosmia first occurs, and after it subsides, it becomes extremely drowsy during the day, and when it subsides, it causes low back pain, so various physical changes occur. Of course, I think that all of these symptoms were due to the recovery caused by connecting the sympathetic nerves in the ETS reversal surgery. Although I didn't have low back pain, I also experienced symptoms such as hyperosmia and drowsiness in the recovery process of the left side. However, in the recovery process of the left side, I have not summarized "what happened and what happened next" at all, so, though I am now in the recovery process of the right side, I have no idea if they are happening in the same order or what will happen to me next. However, I expect that I may suffer from panic symptoms for a while...

In other words, there is hope for more improvement and I am fully convinced of it, but the current situation is that it will take more time to do so.
It's been 18 and a half years since I had undergone reversal surgery, but it's a long and long way to go.


Back to English articles

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    When you say a long way to go. Does that mean body is in some kind of stress or hampering turmoil. Do you feel pain or regret about reversal???

    返信削除
    返信
    1. In a situation where not everyone can feel recovery, I am happy that I am recovering from reversal surgery. However, there is dissatisfaction with the fact that recovery after surgery takes too long.

      Reversal surgery is to restore the resection site of the ETS surgery, and it was fulfilled definitely. However, I still have neuropathy in my shoulders, arms, and head, and I feel that I need rehabilitation rather than spontaneous recovery.

      Recovery is very painful, but I have no regrets about reversal.

      削除