2020年8月6日木曜日

About the feeling at the moment when nerves are connected

This article is a translation of an article written in October 2014.
Before I slept last night, I felt that the chest nerves that were broken were connected.

I used to undergo lumbar sympathetic ganglion block a long time ago, and it was the same feeling when the alcohol in the blockade was broken.

The place is the position of X in the figure.
A little below the throat and around the backbone.
It was the same height of the red circle in the rib gap where I always feel the nerve flowing.

At first, it was like water leaked from the crack, and after that, it flowed like a water discharge of dam.

At that time, I was lying in bed. I had a cramp on the left side of my abdomen, very numb with both arms, and my entire head had a fever for a while.

I was spending time thinking that there was still a break point in the center of my chest. I fell asleep after all.

The nerve flow to the shoulders and arms was extremely intense on both sides. As it was just the center of my body, I wasn't sure if it was the right side or the left side of the reversal connection. In other words, I wasn't sure about whether it was the part where I was feeling the nerve flow until now, or whether a new part was connected.

Today, it was back to as usual feeling. The feeling of nerve flow may have become smoother, but I don't know...
Even though I wrote 'as usual feeling', the numbness of my arms is terrible. For many years both arms have been numb and paralyzed. Though it also affects temperature, air pressure, and posture, especially when I am in a hot place or when I get on a train, my freedom of arms often becomes ineffective.
The situation has improved because I no longer have panic symptoms...

Because I felt like a new nerve connection, I hope that the situation will improve more. However, I am also a little worried because if my numbness gets worse, my life will be hindered.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿