2021年1月13日水曜日

Gustatory sweating when eating sweets

It's been 19 years since I underwent ets reversal surgery on January 9, 2002.

The feeling of nerve flow continues as usual, and there are some symptoms that occur as a sign of modulation of the nerve. I had neck pain like sprained neck, and I had several single-beat palpitations.

I made sweet shiruko soup today, and I sweated from my face after eating.
I didn't feel anything in the first cup, and in the second cup, I sweated a lot from my face centered on my forehead, though it wasn't enough to flow.
It was the first time in a long time that I had a gustatory sweating with sweet foods. I've searched past articles, but I don't have a history, so I think it's been 17 or 18 years, or so.

I haven't eaten so much sweet foods, so I don't know if it's been 19 years since I underwent ets reversal surgery and I've regained gustatory sweating, or if I was in a potential state but didn't notice it. Furthermore, this may also be a symptom that appeared as a sign of nerve modulation, or because recently I ate a lot of spicy ramen and frequently sweated gustatory sweating, which may have made it easier for me to sweat.

I used only half of the red bean paste I prepared today, so when I ate the other half, I might know something. 

maruton

Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿