2021年1月13日水曜日

Spicy ramen collection vol.4

This is the 4th collection of spicy ramen series.


12/19 Morioka{盛岡} Onshinmen{温辛麺}
The noodles are the same as the famous "Morioka Reimen noodles{盛岡冷麺}", but the soup was sour with "hot and sour soup{酸辣湯}".
I added green onions and frozen cut spinach, which was very good.

12/20 Neogu-bonara{너구보나라/ノグ ボナーラ}
Nongshim{農心}'s brand name Neoguri{ノグリ/너구리} means raccoon dog{狸} in Korean. Neog-bonara is Neoguri and Carbonara.
The taste was almost the same as the carbonara taste of Burdak Pokkunmyung{불닭볶음면/ブルダック ポックンミョン}. However, this one was less spicy.


1/27 究醬拌麺 ※I don't know the correct English spelling, possibly Kyu-jang-Ban-men or so.
The correct cooking method is soupless noodles, but I made it with ordinary ramen. A big mistake!


12/29 Togarashi Noodles
Red peppers are mixed in the noodles.
I used all the attached "spicy powder".
The amount was so small that I finished eating before I knew how hot it was.


1/2 Miyazaki-Shinmen{宮崎辛麺}
At this time, I was drinking a lot of alcohol on New Year's Day, so, I didn't know hot hot it was.


1/6 QTTA{クッタ} EXTRA HOT
It was a typical cup noodle, but it was the hottest of its kind.
Because of the red pepper, my head was soaked with sweat.


1/10 "Hot and sour soup{酸辣湯}" and "Mapo noodles{麻婆麺}"
It has a strong acidity, but other than that, it was almost the same as Mokotanmen{蒙古タンメン}.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿