2022年9月11日日曜日

Acupuncture around the ETS surgical site


This is an article I wrote in January 2022.
Around this time, I was undergoing electroacupuncture, in which needles were pierced and electricity passed through them.


Last year I had electrotherapy between my shoulder and thumb. Since I was treated by another staff at the end of the year, the acupuncture point has been changed each time.

Yesterday, I asked the staff to insert acupuncture needles around the sympathetic nerve trunk (which was cut by ETS surgery and connected by reversal surgery). It is around the red mark in the figure below.
Up until now, I had 4 to 6 needles each time, about 3 on the shoulder (pricked from the front or from the back), plus 1 on my thumb. At the end of the year, I had a transfer staff treat my arm. It is the second blue mark from the bottom of the figure. Since then I have been treating a combination of shoulders, arms and hands, but yesterday I also treated my mid-back.

After the treatment yesterday, the coldness in my fingers eased a little and I felt a little warmth. My nerves feel a little different than usual, and I have an unpleasant feeling around my right armpit, my right arm, and my head.To tell the truth, I haven't been able to sleep at all lately. I had thought that my inability to fall asleep was due to stress, but it may have been a sign of this change in the feel of my nerves. I pray that yesterday's treatment will be a trigger and head in a good direction.


I've had rough hands all winter for the past few years, but this season my hands are just a little rough. I only applied the ointment once. However, it may be because I was taking care of my bedridden mother until last year, and that is no longer the case this year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿