2022年9月27日火曜日

Today's Acupuncture (& Treatment Video)

I went to acupuncture for a long time today. Two typhoons hit Japan, and I took a break during that time, so it's been two weeks.

During the treatment, I got permission from the acupuncturist and took a video of the acupuncture.
You can clearly see that the acupuncture needles are being pierced and shaken. This technique{醒脳開竅法: Seinou-Kaikyo Method} is really powerful, tough and brutal.

※According to the explanation, it is just stabbing and loosening the stiff muscles around the nerves. But I feel like I'm stuck on a nerve...

Actually, for the first time today, I looked directly at the procedure being treated. I usually couldn't afford to look at it and desperately endured the pain, but today I was able to afford it at all.


By the way, recently, the feeling of nerves flowing is abnormal. I think it's basically due to the effect of the treatment, but I feel that the big pressure change caused by the two typhoons and the seasonal change from summer to autumn are also added. Both arms (especially the forearms) are numb. I have a severe sleep disorder (not insomnia but hypersomnia), and spend about 18 hours a day sleeping. Even when I'm awake, I have anxiety and other emotions, and end up lying down... I've been in a similar situation when I was recovering on the left side before, so maybe the recovery process is going well, but I'm in a situation where even if I go over my limit, I am not forgiven.

My life is greatly hindered, but I can't help it anymore.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿