2022年8月26日金曜日

Acupuncture manipulation treatment image

I had electroacupuncture treatment from September 2021 to June 2022, but after July 2022, I am undergoing this manipulative acupuncture treatment.


The method of manipulation that I am receiving acupuncture treatment now is called Seino-Kaikyo method (醒脳開竅法). Acupuncture is directly inserted into the nerve to stimulate it, and this is an image video.


After inserting the needle, the needle is shaken to add stimulation.

In this video, the acupuncture needles are inserted slightly below the armpits, but in my treatment, the needles are directly inserted into the armpits. And shake the needles like a video.

Acupuncture target points are called Acupoints. However, in my treatment, first of all, the staff palpated my skin with their hands (this is also painful), and then pricked my skin at places with hard streaks. Thanks to all, my nerves are pierced in every possible way, and sometimes I feel an electric shock, sometimes I feel a pain like a wire, and sometimes I feel like my entire arm is on fire. It is intense because the acupuncture needles are shaken on it.

I think that the purpose is to restore the disconnection of the nerve, as it is often performed for people with stroke or paralysis. If the motor nerve is damaged, the limbs will not move, and if the sensory nerve is damaged, the sensory numbness or numbness will occur. In the case of the autonomic nervous system, even if it does not come out in a perceptible form, I think that what is happening is the same. I now think that this method is probably the most effective way to loosen the nerves in the upper body that have weakened and hardened after the ETS surgery so that they can be restored to their original state after reconnection by reversal surgery.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿