2022年8月26日金曜日

Electric acupuncture treatment image

This is an April 2022 article.
I was doing this electric acupuncture treatment from September 2021 to June 2022.
From July 2022 onwards, I will not use this device and will be undergoing manipulation treatment.


I went to an acupuncture treatment again today and asked the staff to help me shoot a video.
Acupuncture needles are inserted into the arms, armpits, and the back of the neck, and electricity is passed through them.
The treatment time for applying electricity is about 10 minutes.


It carries a fairly strong current (I ask my staff to do so for early recovery). It seems that it depends on where the acupuncture needle is applied, but I was told that most people would give up on this strength.

The switch is in the High (0-70V) direction, and it seems that 5 or 6 of the 10-step memory is used. Electricity of about 35V to 40V may be flowing.



Acupuncture needles are 5 cm long and 0.2 mm thick. 
Next time, I will use thicker acupuncture needles.


Furthermore, while the electricity is flowing, I receive additional acupuncture needles and apply manual stimulation.


I think it works great.
However, the fact that it is working does not make my shoulders lighter or easier afterwards. The flow of nerves is getting stronger, and it's going to be extra painful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿