2020年11月27日金曜日

Spicy ramen collection vol.1

This is off topic article.
Recently, I eat a lot of spicy ramen at home.


11/20 Burdak Pokkunmyung(cheese)
Bur-dak{불닭} means fire-chicken, Pokkun-myung{볶음면}, fried noodle, in Korean.

It was very hot and painful.
The sweat from my face dripping out, and my temples, nose, and cheeks all sweated more on the left half.


11/21 Shin-ramen
Shin{신/辛} means spicy in Korean.

Topped with eggs, cheese and chili peppers.
It wasn't as hot as the above "Burdak Pokkunmyung". I added a lot of spicy peppers.


11/24-Lunch Black Sesame Dan Dan Noodles Black
It's not so spicy, but a mild spicy for doubanjiang and pepper.
I sweated moisty on my scalp, not on my face.


11/24-Dinner Chongqing hot pot noodles
"Chongqing hot pot"{麻辣火鍋} is a Chinese dish.

It's as spicy as "Shin Ramen", or a little spicy. In other words, it's not as hot as "Hokkyoku Ramen", which is the hottest ramen I can eat, but it's quite spicy.
The place where I sweated on my head was different, in front of the crown. And it was around the temples that I sweated the most.


1/25 Akakara Ramen
Aka-kara{赤から} means Red & Spicy in Japanese.

This wasn't so spicy and I ate an additional spicy peppers. So, my back got hot after eating.
It is sold by a food company called "Sugakiya"{寿がきや} which also makes "Kara-Kara-Uo"{辛辛魚} ramen, but it sells only January every year, so I want to eat next year.
※I had frequent urination on this day. If it's the influence of food, the "hot pot noodles"{火鍋麺} I ate the day before are suspicious.


11/26 Karauma Miso Tonkotsu Ramen
Karauma{辛旨} means hot but delicious, Miso{味噌}, literally miso, and Tonkotsu{豚骨}, pork bone, in Japanese.

Since I ate it just before the visitor, I responded with my head wet.


11/27 Kurokara Ramen
Kuro-kara{黒から} means Black & Spicy in Japanese.

This is also by "Sugakiya",  
I added tofu. This was very good.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿