2020年11月25日水曜日

urinary trouble?

I don't know the reason, but today I had frequent urination all day long, so I often went to the toilet about once every 20 to 30 minutes.
It's the same feeling as when it's easier to pee after drinking alcohol, and although I had a urge to urinate, the amount of urine was less than half the usual. Not only in the house but also when I went out. I went shopping, and went to the bathroom as soon as I arrived at the store, and went to the bathroom again before I left the store after shopping...

This frequent urination (not related to alcohol) is new to me and I'm not sure if it's the effect of recovery after reversal. There may be another reason. However, I still feel the nerve-flowing feeling violently, and I often hear stories of frequent urination after ETS surgery, so I think it may be related. If it is transient and subsides in a few days, it is likely that it is related to various symptoms so far, and if not, it may be that there is some change in physical condition including illness.

Perhaps I'm feeling a little stressed.
I'm caring for my mother now, but my mother's illness has progressed considerably and I'm bedridden now. She was hopspitalized for a week, but the doctor told me that my mother couldn't hold up for a month.

Therefore, I hope that it will subside in a few days and will be cleared as a symptom of the recovery process after reversal.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿