2021年5月6日木曜日

Rhythm that activates sympathetic nerves and switch that allows nerves to flow

Until the other day, I had various nervous system symptoms (e.g. frequent urination, diarrhea, foot pain, heartburn, chills, and headache). That hasn't happened these days and I'm in good shape.

However, the feeling of nerve flow is so strong:
  • When the switch is "off", there is still a cracking in the right armpit. Still, it's not completely interrupted, and I feel the flow to my fingertips.
  • When the switch is "on", nothing gets caught and it flows violently from the armpit to the fingertips. When this happens, it's hard to get up and spend time lying down. After a while, it will subside and return to a state where it will be cracking in the armpit again.
  • Such things rarely happen in the morning, and usually in the afternoon (daytime, evening, night). It seems to be linked to the rhythm that activates the sympathetic nerves, and it happens many times a day. So lately, I often write blogs in the morning, and in the afternoon I often go shopping (the whole body becomes active when I'm out) or mostly lie down at home. It's all I can do to.
  • As like coffee, the Chinese medicine I'm drinking (Hochuekkito) may have the effect of activating the sympathetic nerves, and it's often switched "on" shortly after I drank it.
  • The flow extends to the thumb, index finger, middle finger, and ring finger, so I think it is probably the median nerve (the thickest yellow nerve). Perhaps the median nerve (especially around the armpit) should be surgically checked...
  • When the switch is turned "on", it feels very good to feel the vitality and body temperature transmitted to the entire dry arm. It was accumulated on the back, that is, it was also a trigger for compensatory sweating, and I see it flowing through my chest towards my arms and being dispersed. I think that various symptoms such as recent leg pain were also overreacting on the lower body side as a sign that this event would occur.
I feel that I am getting better by repeating it over and over again. It follows the same recovery process as on the left side in the past, so it should be recovering on the right side now. But it's too slow to understand clearly. It's been 19 years and 4 months since I had ets reversal surgery, but I still can't see the end.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿