2021年5月13日木曜日

Panic-grade nerve flow & Fever on the armpit and night sweats

Panic-grade nerve flow (May. 9)

At last, the feeling of nerve flow became so intense that it could be called a panic.

I had felt the sign from the morning, but it was terrible from at that time. My head was heavy and my vision was shaking, and I thought that I had a hangover. At only 3 beers?
In the evening my dizziness got worse and it was hard to get up and lay down. Since then, the nerve flow has been more intense than usual, and has reached the same level as the panic symptoms that I had in the past. The panic has subsided now, but I'm still dizzy...

The best way to check the recovery process on the left side of the past is in "My 15 years after ETS Reversal Surgery" article. It states that "9 years later" the panic became more intense, and "13 years later" the panic disappeared in exchange for the most severe panic ever. I think my current recovery process on the right side is in this phase right now. In other words, it seems that it will take more time.
However, at that time, I wrote that my sweat was improving year by year, so I hope it will improve even more.


Fever on the armpit and night sweats (May. 10)

I suffered from panic symptoms yesterday, but this morning I had night sweats for the first time in a while. There was no sweat on my back, only chest sweat. I felt sweating on my underarm, but it was no moisture to the touch.

When I went to bed last night, my right armpit was much hotter.
Such fever often occurs in the central part of the back, and I think this fever is probably a temporary hyperactivity on the side where the nerves move (that is, where compensatory sweating is occurring).

Refer to the diagram of the area of control of the intercostal nerves represented in the treatment of pain.
Quoted from NYSORA
According to this diagram, the area around the armpit is controlled by the T2 intercostal nerve, but I hear that the ETS excision site on my right side is the T3 / 4 ganglion. It's a little strange... I don't know if the areas of control of the sensory nerves and the areas of control of the sweat glands are different, if the armpit sweat is coming from another route not shown in the figure, or is there another reason. By the way, the chest sweat of night sweats this morning was around the one shown by T5 / T6 in this figure.

In any case, I think that this fever and night sweats are events that will trigger the suppression of nerve overreaction, so I hope that the sweat will decrease while repeating this in the future.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿