2020年5月18日月曜日

Panic-like symptoms that began to occur after ets reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in August 2012.

This week was a week when many companies take summer vacation.
Since I was able to sit down on the train and the cooling effect was strong because of few people, I commuted to work more comfortably than usual.

As for this week's situation, I had the overflowing sweat on Friday which recently occurs frequently.
The air conditioning wasn't good during the day, and the room was at 29 degrees for a while,  so I felt hot from the daytime, but at that time I didn't sweat. But at night, I heavily sweated instantaneously.
When I felt its indication, my concentration is suddenly lost, and vague anxiety begin. And though I sweat only about 5 to 10 minutes, I feel it a very long time.
I haven't had such a bad thing recently, but sometimes I feel choked and get stuck. And after a while, these symptoms will calm down. Other people might think it's a panic condition, and I also think it might be the same principle as panic. But as I have not been diagnosed, I do not know the details...

What I feel is that my nerves are moving. Such indication occurs when it is ready to flow from my abdomen / back to my chest (It often happens after spending in the heat area, exercising, etc.), I feel a lot of nerve movements when resting due to pain, and It will calm down after a while.
But what I think is fundamentally different from panic syndrome is that I have never felt the fear or anxiety that I might die and I have the hope that "this helps my recovery" even in the middle of the symptoms. I thought so even when I felt suffocating, sicky, and grueling. Until now, there have been many times when I have had a terrible fear that makes me want to escape from the place where there are people, and an anxiety that I cannot express in words that stop my thoughts... is this panic at all?
Though it's not as bad as it used to be recently, I have been told from many people by now "have you been getting medicine?", "What if you see a doctor?", and so on. I escaped from people at the indication stage most of the time, but there were many times I couldn't do so, and I have been called an ambulance once in the past.
However, I always answered that there was no problem because the cause was known. It is because that I don't like doctors, that I think it's impossible that some medicine can cure me because the cause is the moving and flowing of my nerve, and that I think this symptom will disappear if the recovery after reversal surgery proceeds more and the feeling of the movements and flow of my nerve ends.


I went to the pool today.
It's great to spend hot daytime without worrying about the heat, to rehabilitate after reversal surgery by exercising, and to feel the flow of the nerve movement more intensely when you feel water pressure in the pool, so I go to the pool every week during summer.
Though sometimes the nerves that flow through my right shoulder make cracking sound inside, I feel the nerves flowing into my palms when flowing smoothly.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿