2020年5月3日日曜日

Why did I get extreme sleepy after ETS reversal surgery?

The temperature in Japan suddenly rose from yesterday, and I had a strong drowsiness during the daytime today as well as yesterday.
It is so strong that it would interfere with my daily life.

What evokes this awful drowsiness? . .

Generally speaking, sleepiness occurs when the parasympathetic nerve is dominant, which anyway doesn't seem to apply to my situation.

After ETS surgery, I could not sleep well and became early awake at dawn during the summer. I think that I had become wide-awake during the day because I felt dizzy from my hotter head because of no sweat. It's almost 20 years ago, so it's difficult to evaluate correctly. .

After ETS reversal surgery, I began to feel a strong sense of nerve flowing, and I began to feel intense drowsiness during the day in summer. I was in that situation for several years, but I don't clearly remember when to when. And that hasn't happened in the last few years, but it has recurred since last year.

I have reconnected both right and left sympathetic nerves by ETS reversal surgery, but I feel that my recovery process between the left and the right are very different. The process on the left side is already over, and the right is in process, so current situation(of course, the sense of nerve flowing and extreme drowsiness) occurs to me.

It means that the feeling of nerves flowing through reconnecting the sympathetic chain causes a strong drowsiness. so I think that parasympathetic dominance is irrelevant in this point.

Anyone have an idea about this?


May. 8. 2020 Update
I did some research on drowsiness, so I wrote this.
→ Relation between Drowsiness, Melatonin and ETS reversal surgery


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿