2020年5月15日金曜日

Connecting the sympathetic trunk to one by ETS reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in 2013, so it may be a little old...

Yesterday, after I took a bath, I heavily sweated all over my waist.
I had no feeling that I was sweating, and when I noticed, my underwear was wet both front and back. And when I realized it, my sweat had already stopped. I was surprised by the terrible amount of sweat, but I was lucky to happen at home.

Last year, when I sweat due to nerve movement, it was accompanied by breathless foretaste signs (that sweat is about to begin) in most cases, but this year, this kind of sweat was almost disappeared.

But with this, I think that the nerves move flowing from the lower body to the upper body again.

In fact, I had some feeling today that my nerves are flowing at area around from my right chest to abdomen. With the feeling written in "About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #02" before, as I've been repeating this, my sweat on my abdomen and back is decreasing. The diagram at that time is shown below, and what was happening to me today is the height around the red line...
And around the base of my left foot was trembling as if bubble is bursting. (Things like this are frequently happening around my thighs and knees recently.) Without any pain or discomfort, I think that this is happening because the nerves flow too on the lower body side.
※Japanese annotation written above means "The location varies from day to day".

I proceed about the chest.
About the place where my sympathetic nerve was connected by reversal surgery, I have written on the page of "How much can I recover having taken ETS reversal surgery?", and  I think it is like this.
I think that what is important here is to connect vertical nerves called the sympathetic trunks on both left and right sides into one from top to bottom.

Because I feel such nerve movement like this.

I think that though the part transplanted by reversal surgery (that is, the part of blue bypass) is already connected, it is taking a long time of more than 10 years for migration of this green nerves.

I think that the reason why it takes so long is that not only the nerves in the upper half of the body have weakened, but also there have been numerous places where the flow of nerves has withered, and also with the momentum that pushes them out when they become active with exercising or staying in a hot place, they gradually regain their flow one by one and little by little.
※Japanese annotation means that I am feeling various nerve flows.

I think that the nerves that go to the upper body like this have various thickness.
For example, I think that when the thick nerves to the arm are withered and blocked by bending, the balance between the upper and lower sides may be greatly disturbed. Because what is about to be connected now seems very thick nerve toward my arm.
I believe that being connected through like these things is the reason why we are not recovering just by taking ets reversal surgery but gradually recovering over the years.

It never holds that 50% partial resection is safe or lower level resection is safe. I think that this is because ETS surgery creates a complicated situation like this in which the innumerable nerve branches of the upper body partially stop and the other not. Suppose that they were narrowly connected immediately after ETS surgery even if the nerves flow is trickling. However, the nerves that were active in the summer may not be active in the winter. When repeated such things year by year, I think that one of the thick nerves in the upper body may be bent and blocked. If so, I suspect that the compensatory sweating of the lower body may appear several years later.

It is so important base nerve that should not be touched. It is the root that acts not only on the hands but also on the sympathetic nerves to the head, isn't it? I think that ETS surgery is too much to sacrifice, with many things changing, such as mental aspects, taste, smell, concentration, positive thinking, and temperature regulation.


Next, I also consider doing ETS surgery on one side only.

First, suppose the state before ETS surgery is like this.

And suppose ETS surgery cuts off only one side.

Even so, I think that the nerve pathways shown by the blue arrows remain.
Compensatory sweating seems to occur in the lower right part of this figure, but I think that the nerve can move to the left along with the blue arrow. Therefore, I think that compensatory sweating may be mild.

When cut off on one side, you may have new troubles such as left / right difference in sweat on your face. You may want to stop sweating with both hands.

But I think this will happen if both sides are cut off.
I think this is why even if compensatory sweating is not much of a concern when one-sided blocking, it can be fatal on both sides.


Now let's apply this to my situation.
At first I had the feeling of being fully connected on the left side. It was about a year and a half after the reversal.
Actually, I took lumbar sympathetic blocks for foot sweat by alcohol injection on both sides at that time, so I think that my abdomen and back were under tremendous pressure neurologically. My compensatory sweat was a particularly terrible one. I don't know why my left nerve was connected first (not the right side). But why I could feel that one side was connected early might perhaps be because what I wrote above might have occurred to me. The feeling of flowing nerve that I felt on the left side at that time was much faster than now. (But I'm wondering if that might happen to the right side ...)

And when the left side was completely connected, I think that temporary lumbar sympathetic ganglion blocks had been no longer effective. As the sympathetic nerve to the foot was connected after the effect of the lumbar sympathetic block disappeared, and as the sympathetic nerve to the upper left half of the body was connected, I think the force pushing to the right is weaker than the force which I felt on the left.
Though it took me about a year and a half to feel that the left side was completely connected, the right side is more than 10 years and not over yet. I think that it may be the reason for this.
But I feel that the feeling of flowing the nerve is changing little by little every day, so I believe that I should be able to connect completely someday. I have never changed my mind about this since I took the reversal.

Next week, my friend will go to Finland for reversal surgery.
I wish the success of his surgery.

Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿