2020年5月22日金曜日

Full Bloom on right side

This article is a translation of an article written in May 2018.
Thanks to this event of "full bloom", I'm feeling further changes. I think the current symptom of intense sleepiness is one of them.

I already wrote today's diary about two hours ago, but this is an additional diary.
I felt sick, so I had a dinner easily, and I lay down again, then I felt that the nerves on the abdomen flowed and moved to both arms at a frightening speed.
It was completely different from the feeling until now, and was a tsunami-like flow.
It may be a symptom close to panic.

I received the following advice from my doctor who had reversal surgery in Finland.
Compensatory sweating does not decrease at the same time as the nerves move, but sweating decreases at last when the nerves move to the fingertips and heads and connect to all. (※See here, but I'm sorry, it is written in Japanese)

This time, I think that the nerve through the cracked point in the right shoulder was connected to the fingertips, and became a "full bloom".

However, it isn't completely connected yet.
I still have the feeling cracked in my shoulder, and still feel the nerve flowing.
I don't know if it will continue to flow and be fully connected, or if it will gradually connect while repeating these things in a cycle of several months.
I felt like it was connected in one place in February of last year, but I know now that there was one more left. I don't know if there is another nerve to connect.

However, based on my experience until now, I think this should improve compensatory sweating and body temperature.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿