2020年5月26日火曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #02

This article is a translation of an article written in June 2012.

When I was working this afternoon, sweat was exuded from my back for a moment.
It wasn't hot nor I was exercising, but I suddenly felt feverish only around torso and sweated, while sitting at my desk. This sudden sweat I had today wasn't enough to drop down, and stopped after only my back got a little wet. As I wrote in the previous article (About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #01), sweat sometimes can be pouring out like a fall.

I am feeling the flow of nerves in my upper body all the time while I was awake, and I now still feel it flowing into my palm through my right shoulder. Though it's not numb, both hands have a tingling dull feeling. My right hand is shivering for few years all the time when I've been awake and unconscious (meaning I'm not aware of my hands).

※The figure is on the abdominal side,
but I feel the back side.
※Japanese annotation written above
means "The location varies from day
 to day".
Conversely, regarding the nerves below the chest, there is also a feeling that the nerves also move as well.
What is different from the upper half of the body is that there is a flowing feeling like a landslide from some part of the abdomen / back toward the inside of spine. This happened just before. I think it may be linked to sweating during the daytime.

When I have the feeling like a landslide, sometimes I have another flowing feeling going up along the spine, or sometimes other flowing feeling going down from the thigh to the bottom.
Once I feel it, the flowing will be intense for the next few days, and in particular I will feel a strong flow in my shoulders.

In this way,  I feel that the nerves reduction in the lower part does not provide overall smoothly like unplugging a bath or deflating a balloon, but somewhere in my nerves collapses all at once, as if a dam broke, and then flows over my chest over the next few days.  When the nerve movement settles down, I feel it at another place in the same way, and it is repeated again and again.


Though I have wrote at "Kingyo-Ita" of Japanese bulletin board system in the past that "the nerves under the chest have become like a pressurized hose, and it flows through the parts that are connected by reversal surgery while cutting off at some parts",  it comes from this feeling. (※Refer to this, but I'm sorry, it is written in Japanese)

This kind of thing happened not once or twice but tens of times, and happened over and over again, and at last, little by little, so very little, the abdomen / back sweat decreased.


This feeling is just a "my personal feeling", and it is not a summary of how to recover after a reversal surgery nor an explanation of how to recover. Please understand there.


By the way, I can commute to work on the train with my shirt and back dry without any compensatory sweating in spite of at the end of June. It's not summer yet, so it's early to put together this year's situation, but I feel that the recovery is more advanced than last year.



Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿