2020年12月28日月曜日

Chills as a precursor to the feeling of nerve flow

I feel the sensation of nerve flow very intensely this winter.
I had chills this evening. Therefore, I lay down in my room and took a rest, but I also trembled for a while. I couldn't sleep much last night, so I think my physical condition has changed since then.
And after eating dinner, I lay down all the time and felt a terrible nerve flow. Then I took a rest and just woke up.  The chills are also transient and I don't feel it anymore.

Chills as a precursor to the feeling of nerve flow was also in the recovery process on the left side in the past, so it was not a problem. However, I've been having frequent urination and upset stomach these days, so I'm worried about what's coming next. In addition, I think panic symptoms will occur in the near future.
It doesn't matter because I'm caring for my parent now, but I'm worried when I think about it after the care is over. I think I can care for my parent, having these symptoms, but I probably can't work...


The rhagades on my right hand became more painful.
The other day, I asked a dermatologist for Ecclock Gel which is a percutaneous armpit hyperhidrosis drug, and the clinic tell me that it was ready. I'm going to go to the clinic tomorrow and will ask to prescribe this rhagades medicine.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿