2020年12月20日日曜日

Stomach upset as a precursor to the feeling of nerve flow

I ate spicy ramen today, but after that my stomach got sick and I lay down for a while (about an hour).

The ramen I ate is "Spicy and sweet curry ramen" at the bottom of this page. Recently, I've been eating spicy ramen almost every day, but most of it was spiciness with red peppers. Today, it was however the spiciness of curry powder containing turmeric and coriander, so maybe that had an effect.

After all, the upset stomach was a precursor to the feeling of nerve flow.

I can't forecast what happens as a precursor. Most often happens is a momentary turbid flow of sweat, but other than that, there may be sudden tears (usually only one eye), a runny nose, breathlessness, or a white vision, and so on. 
I had a symptom of upset stomach that rarely happens today, so for a while I misunderstood it as pure illness.

The feeling of nerve flow was also a little different because the symptom that occurred as a trigger was different from usual.
The place where I felt the strong current today was from the right armpit to the inside of the right shoulder. 
I think it is the nerve of the thick yellow line in this figure.
After that, it repeats violent flow and sedation intermittently (This is nothing special, and most days it's always do so during the day).
As a result, my entire right arm was numb for a while.


It's a different story, but I've finally had a rough hand since yesterday.
It looks a little bit, but it's hard to do housework in the kitchen because my hands get sick touching the cold water.
Only the right hand is rough. The difference in hand temperature between the left and right has not yet appeared, but I feel that it is about to appear.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿