2020年12月30日水曜日

Looking back on 2020

This year is over in a few days. So, I would like to look back on this year.

I have no private activities and have been caring for my mother all the time. So I rarely had a situation where I was in trouble with sweat. That doesn't mean I didn't sweat at all, but when I was weeding outside, using gas stove for cooking, or walking outside while pushing a wheelchair under the scorching sun, I often sweated from my armpit, stomach, and back.

I had ETS reversal surgery in January 2002, 18 years ago. However, I still feel the nerves flow and the recovery process is not over. It was a year and a half after undergoing ETS reversal surgery that I felt that the nerves on the left side were connected, and the same thing happened two years ago from now in 2018, and that is, I felt that the nerves on the right side were connected at that time. It is the feeling of connecting the thick nerves in the inner part of the neck, and since then, the feeling of flowing nerves in the shoulders, arms, and hands has become more and more intense. The feeling of nerve flow is not always constant and uneven, and it is intense after the evening in the day and in the cold winter in the season. I also felt that it was a sign of nerve movement, and this year I had hyperosmia (January), intense drowsiness (May), low back pain (May-June), frequent urination (November), stomach upset (December), and chills (December), etc. I think that when this becomes a terrible case, it will be a panic symptom, but at the moment it is not so terrible. It may be because the nerves on the left side are already connected and the difference of nerves between the upper and lower body is reduced, or it may be that the flow will become more intense in the future. I'm not sure...

I'm not sure how long it will take in the future. As for the left side, one and a half years after ETS reversal surgery, the left side was connected, and three years later, I realized that the amount of sweat had decreased for the first time, and four years later, I realized that the sensible temperature had decreased, and after that, I realized my sweat has decreased little by little year after year. If we think the same way, I will still need a yearly unit.

This year, my blog was enriched by translating old articles into English and creating a member blog. Thanks to English articles, access from overseas has increased. I started writing the member blog in October, and published all the articles I was thinking about first. Most are translations of foreign articles. I think you can understand the way of thinking about ETS surgery overseas. What kind of article to write from now on will be considered in the future.

Besides that, I started taking Chinese herbs. The Chinese herbs I'm taking now is Hochuekkito(補中益気湯), which is of course effective against hyperhidrosis, but is often used to improve gastrointestinal function. I've been taking the drug for about two months and it hasn't changed yet. It need to continue drinking for a long time, so I will continue to drink. Also, Ecclock Gel, a transdermal drug for hyperhidrosis, has been released in Japan, but I just got it yesterday and will use it from now on. It's winter now, so I have almost no problem about armpit sweat, but by the next summer, I'll look for the optimal solution for side effects and conditions.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿