2020年12月16日水曜日

Spicy ramen collection vol.3

This is the third installment because of its popularity.(I don't know if it's really popular. The number of accesses has not increased at all for Vol.1 and Vol.2.)

12/8 맛짬뽕(Matt-Champon)
Not Matt-Champion But Matt-Champon.
맛{Matt} means delicious in Korean. 짬뽕{Champon} also in Korean but comes from Japanese cuisine.
This is seafood champon, made with seafood mix.
The spiciness was about the same as Mouko-tanmen.


12/9 Hot Dak-galbi
It is the same lineup series as Cheese Dak galbi of Spicy ramen collection vol.2. There was a lot of seaweed in it. It was not so spicy too.


12/10  Ramen of Jar of Kimchi
It wasn't just the spiciness of peppers.
It was arranged and the stewed vegetables were delicious.


12/11 Tom Yum ramen
I chose Thai ramen instead of Korean.
It was just the right amount of spiciness.


12/12 Taiwan ramen
Next is Taiwan.
The photo of the package included stir fried minced meat, leeks, and bean sprouts. Instead of leeks, I used cabbage.


12/14 Mouko-tanmen Nakamoto
I always eat this.


12/16 CoCo Ichibanya Spicy and sweet curry ramen
The spiciness of curry spice and the sweetness of honey were mixed.
It wasn't as hot as I expected.
I got a little sick after eating, but I will write it in another article.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿