2020年7月2日木曜日

Capacity to concentrate recovered after ets reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in March 2014.
I wrote about the symptoms of depression in the article of "Occasional depression symptoms after undergoing ets reversal surgery" the other day.

Although the symptoms of depression have already subsided these days, I feel that my concentration has returned a little in exchange for it. Although it was easy to explain the changes so far, such as increased saliva or changes in the way tears come out, this time, it's difficult to explain because it's a sensation.
But I feel such a change that I don't care about my surrounding when I'm focused on my work, or I can focus on study even if it's difficult to understand.

Looking back at those changes, when my conocentration decreased, I am irritated by being unable to concentrate by reacting to a small noise even if I try to do something, I soon abandon thinking deeply about things I don't understand, or I am thinking about other things even if I need to work immediately. It wasn't as terrible as having no concentration and being perfectly distracted, but it's clear that I've fallen to some extent.

I think that this "concentration" is also a function of the sympathetic nerve and it is one that was functionally lost by ETS surgery.

Since saliva and other secretion gradually increased and returned, I think that this concentration may gradually increase and return similarly.

And, I used to smoke when I was in depression symptom, but I already quit.
I think that this symptom of depression is also one of the actions of the sympathetic nerve that occurred as a process of recovery after reversal surgery.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿