2020年7月9日木曜日

Feeling of nerve flow and pain around neck

This article is a translation of an article written in November 2019.

The feeling of nerve flow continues as usual.

I rarely feel it in my normal life, but I feel it when, at rest(more accurately, in a state without moving my shoulders and arms), I put my strength on my shoulders (turning on the switch to flow nerves). Since The feeling of nerve flow is accompanied by comfort, I often do so, but maybe I did it too much. When I twist my neck, I feel pain in my neck and shoulders.

It is not clear whether the cause of the pain is "accumulated nerve flow" or "excessive force". In any case, it seems certain that I put a strain on my neck and shoulders.

The feeling of flowing nerves when the switch is turned on is quite intense.
Perhaps, the flow of the movement in general life is interrupted, so it seems to flow more strongly when the switch is turned on. Therefore, if there isn't this swith, that is, if nerve transmission is performed smoothly even if there is movement of the body in general life, this problem seems to be solved, but I do not know how to do so... However, since this feeling is getting stronger, I hope that the flow will gradually become smooth continuing the switch is turned on and off over and over.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿