2020年7月30日木曜日

Sweat that began to appear in addition to compensatory sweating

This article is a translation of an article written in June 2012.

When I was working today, I sweated from my back and abdomen for an instant.

I was a little nervous during the meeting, I had the usual predictive feeling, then I sweated.
This is completely different from compensatory sweating, which is large but only momentary. When all the sweat that is prepared in the abdomen comes out, it's over...
By the way, regarding this "feeling like a sign", this is also happening with compensatory sweating.  At that time, I may feel anxious and feel like that want to escape from there. Today I was not in my heart in the meetings.

Such weird sweat happens every few days. This sweat is also linked to normal thermal sweating, and it sometimes happens during daytime outgoing in summer or during exercise. In such a case, it is impossible to distinguish between the compensatory sweating or this sweat that appears during the recovery process. Regarding the feeling of nerve movement and sweat volume, I commented as follows. "I think that when this kind of nerve movement completes, I can understand the final  way of sweating, but I am not sure how much sweat will decrease until it is connected." This includes that I can't figure the amount of sweat produced by compensatory sweat itself correctly because the sweat by this nerve movement is added  at the moment. Though I have wondered if compensatory sweating is a condition in which this "sudden sweat" continues to appear, judging from the point of my feeling, it seems that it is different.
By the way, this happened even in winter, but the frequency is not as much as now. And even if it happens, as wearing much clothes, so it's easier to spend than now.

As I had this type of sweat today, now my feeling of the nerve flow is fast. Now my right thumb and index finger, and the whole left hand, are very numb. I am feeling a strange feeling with nerves flowing in the both arms, the left half of the head, and the right shoulder. There is a feeling that my neck is pulled, and that my abdomen is uncomfortable. Not only did I feel the flow, but I trembled like a cramp around my chest.
I have had thik kind of uncomfortable condition every day for 10 years after reversal surgery, but when I felt that my left chest was completely connected, the same feeling around the left chest disappeared, so I think that this unpleasant sensation will be subsided if the right side is connected.

I will write about the situation at any time.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿