2020年7月18日土曜日

Muscle fatigue after undergoing ETS reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in February 2013.

My arms was being limp today.
There was no reason, but I felt tired around my right wrist like after using the hand gripper.

I had sometimes muscle fatigue in that place when I had a feeling of intense nerve movement in my arm, since undergoing reversal surgery. It's not that I can't stand it, but I just feel tired and hard to put in strength, so there is no problem in living.
It happened today after a long time.


The guide I received when I underwent reversal surgery in Finland had the following information on how to spend after surgery.

* Muscle soreness on the chest wall is unavoidable. Normal light muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatory drugs (paracetamol) are usually enough to keep this tolerable.

I can't exactly remember the situation right after the surgery, but I remembered this sentence, so I think I was feeling muscle fatigue in my chest for a while.

I don't know if this and the symptoms of my arms that are occurring today are caused by the same reason, but I think my body is working hard to connect the nerves.

It's short today, but that's all.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿