2020年7月8日水曜日

Hand tremors after ETS reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in August 2019.

I went out today. I usually go there by moped, but I went on foot because a typhoon was approaching. It took about 20 minutes each way, and the sun was out in the sky. It was very humid, so extremely hot.

Because of that, now I feel the "violently feeling of the nerve flowing from my armpit to my palm" centered on the right side. I feel both sides, but the right side is much stronger.

And it seems that compensatory sweating is suppressed by this "feeling of flowing nerves". There was a lot of sweat oozing out, but it didn't fall down.
What I would like to say is that the ETS surgery causes "back and abodominal sympathetic nerves to be overactive", but through the area connected by the reversal surgery, its activity "escapes to the arms and head, and becomes dispersed". It means that the activities of the sympathetic nerves that are distributed and flowing are felt as the feeling of the nerves flowing or appear as tremors of the hands. Though I am writing contradicting story as I wrote my sweat is increasing this year, on the other hand while I wrote it is decreasing today, it's difficult to convey it well because how to feel the nerve activity, how it appears, and the situation when I sweat are different from day to day. I'm sorry about that point...

I took a movie of my hands with tremor.
The video is only 20 seconds, but my hands are trembling.
This is an involuntary movement that occurs regardless of my will.

In the old days it happened on the left hand, but now it subsides and happens on the right hand.
In other words, it doesn't remain in this state for my life, but if the sympathetic nerve activity is transmitted smoothly, this is expected to subside.


There are some differences from the expressions used so far, but the basic idea is the same.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿