2020年7月12日日曜日

About runny nose in winter (Cold allergy)

This article is a translation of an article written in November 2019.

Though I don't have a cold, I've had a sneeze and runny nose since the other day.
I was curious, so when I was investigating autonomic nerves, I found an interesting article explaining why.

A chain of disorders in which the runny nose , the sneezes, and the disturbed autonomic nerve due to the temperature difference
https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASMC46V2LMC4PLBJ001.html
※Sorry, it is written in Japanese

The following is written here. (It's a paid article so I can't read everything...)
"Vasmokinetic rhinitis, or so-called "cold-differential allergy," is said. Although it is not caused by allergies, it is called because it has symptoms similar to allergic rhinitis. "It is thought that the cause is an imbalance in the autonomic nerves."
It is consistent with the fact that it is caused by the cold. My symptom is this.

I often hear that some people have rhinitis after undergoing ETS surgery while have healed the other way, and some have changes related to rhinitis after reversal surgery, so I have already noticed that. "Autonomic balance" is deeply related to rhinitis.

Recently, I have various effects that seem to be a disorder of the autonomic nerve.
I wrote about stiffness in the shoulders and neck in the previous article, and numbness and tremors in my hands are chronic. Also, although my symptoms have subsided, I sometimes had intense anxiety feeling until a while ago.
Most of my symptoms (although they happen a lot) are temporary, so I think that it is the effect of recovery by connecting my nerves when ETS reversal surgery... I should noted again that since the ETS surgery cuts the sympathetic nerve, this is "the surgery that impairs the balance of the autonomic nerve" and all disorderedness that occur more or less after ETS surgery is buried by giving a diagnosis of autonomic imbalance.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿