2020年7月6日月曜日

Cold hands after ETS surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in October 2016.

It was cold today.
It's not so much now, but as a memory when compensatory sweating was terrible, until mid-October, I was sweating unbearably. Certainly it was hot last week.

What I found today in the coldness was that my right hand was very cold. I thought this wasn't getting better this year.

I think it is the sympathetic effect that makes my hands cold after ETS surgery.
If only the circulation of blood makes the body temperature, it is strange that the majority of people who undergo ETS surgery have cold hands. And if blood has heat, the place where heat is generated is the heart, which is also strange. Even if I touch my heart, I don't feel it is very hot.

In my past articles, I wrote many times that when I felt nerves flowing, a hot lump on my back occurred, which moved to the upper body.
In other words, I think that the body temperature is also created by the nerves flowing.

This idea also applies when compensatory sweating occurs.
I had a fever in my back when compensatory sweating occurred. I think this happens because the sympathetic nerve becomes overactive and what should normally flow to the upper body stays in the back.

Ordinary people have hot earlobes and hot faces when heated in a room in winter. But when undergoing ETS surgery, it disappears and the back heats up. This is also because the sympathetic nerve going to the head is reduced.

From these things, I thought that body temperature is made by sympathetic, not blood flow.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿