2020年7月16日木曜日

Sympathetic nerve modulation and heat stroke

This article is a translation of an article written in October 2014.

There was an athletic meet of the company yesterday.
It was sunny and a strong sunshine for early October.

In such a weather, I got a heatstroke as I feel usual intense nerve flow.
That said, to me, it's a symptom of my usual panic attacks.

At first, I was sitting as I was suffocating as a sign that my nerves were moving violently, then I sweated as a fall, and I felt a strong flow of nerves backflowing from my tummy to my arms and head.
Therefore, I was evacuated to an air-conditioned area and be quiet.

While I was feeling a strong nerve flow, I felt a heat flow with nerve, especially from the chest to the shoulders, at the base of the nec, and on the left and right sides of the temple.
Though it is often said that it is good to cool both armpits and the base of the neck when having heat stroke, that's where I mean.

Though I've written this several times in the past, I think that the sympathetic nerve itself has heat and has a function related to fever in the body. It is often written that when agitated, the sympathetic nerve expands blood vessels and the blood flow fastens then getting fever, but I don't think so. I think that the sympathetic nerves are directly heated, which may cause the fever in the head when being nervous and the phenomenon in which the earlobe becomes hot when feeling embarrassed.

And I think that heat stroke is a similar mechanism.
In hot places, the spine produces intense sympathetic nerves, but for some time only the permissible dose flows into your head. However, when the amount of sympathetic nerves (of the spine) that exceeds the permissible amount continues for a long time and becomes intolerable, the sympathetic nerves flow toward the head and violently flow toward the head. This nerves flowing toward the head become more intense, leading to dizziness, headaches, or even worse, loss of consciousness.
In other words, I think the panic symptoms I've written so far are also the same in principle.

However, in my case, it's happening I feel the nerve flow after ETS reversal surgery, so I don't know if heat stroke has exactly the same symptoms as a normal person. Perhaps, the head may overheat due to excessive sympathetic flow, and if so, this (that is, the same as I) may not happen.

By the way, I was feeling good after sitting down, and then I stayed until the nerve flow calmed down. After I calmed down to a certain degree, when moved again, the flow became intense then I was dizzy and my field of vision was blank, so I was resting for a while.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿