2020年7月14日火曜日

Rare mosquito-like symptoms that occur after undergoing reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in August 2014.

I've been lazy recently, but I also started jogging again.
I ran for a long time this weekend, so I didn't overdo it and only did 30 minutes.
I will run again from now on.


It was easy to sweat from the morning today.
I sweated on the train while I was commuting, and felt the office hotter than usual, and also sweated during the day.

Perhaps I'm sweating more easily because I walked under the scorching sun to go to the grave and exercised by jogging on the weekend, Perhaps I'm sweating more easily because I walked under the scorching sun to go to the grave and exercised by jogging on the weekend, or maybe it's getting hotter every day so my body is getting sweaty...


Furthermore, in the evening, the field of vision was blurred and I couldn't see the detailed text at all.
But I didn't understand the situation so much, and I was thinking, "Oh, I'm tired. maybe my eyes got worse."


In such a condition, with my vision blurred, as I was tired, I went home looking at a distance so as not to strain my eyes.

But, after I got home, I felt the nerves flowing in my head. It is a flow that spreads over the entire back of the head.

I also had symptoms like flying mosquito. Strictly speaking, it was a little different from fly mosquito disease, and water seemed to be flowing in my sight. There are various symptoms looking at the page of the endoscopic phenomenon(内視現象) of Wikipedia, and In the section of retinal angioplasty, it was also written that "the dendritic branched blood vessels of one's own retina may be seen under appropriate conditions." I thought it might be my symptom, but I couldn't apply any of the conditions.
Further reading, it is also written that "the vertebrate retina has blood vessels and nerve fibers in front of cells that sense light", and it seemes that the visual cells and brain are devising so that such blood vessels and nerve fibers cannot be seen. But it was written that if it didn't work, it would appear visually.
As I wrote at length, my conclusion is that "the nerve fibers in front of the retina is disturbed by the nerve flow I'm feeling, and it has been seen in my sight." It wasn't clearly written about such situation, but if so, it makes sense.

It was neither painful nor painful.


There was another thing that wasn't usual, and the dinner I had after that was more delicious than usual.
I think it affected something like appetite or taste.
It was a wonderfully delicious dinner with a clear taste.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿