2020年7月26日日曜日

About the nerves that flow through the head and the capillary nerves in the head

This article is a translation of an article written in January 2013.

When I was in the futon last night, I felt  a little crisp sound in my head with a fever around my neck.
The location depends on the time, but yesterday was from the top of my head to my back of my head. It's always happened between the bones of the head and the skin.
I have no pain or numbness. But these days, it's happening a bunch of times.

There used to be the same thing in the shoulder. It sounds like when a wet and deflated balloon is inflated a lot, similar to the sound of a plastic bag, and that sound occurred several times in both the right and left shoulders.

I now know that this is happening in the process of connecting the right chest nerves, and there used to be exactly the same thing in the process of connecting the left chest.
I think that the left side has already been connected about two years after undergoing the reversal surgery, but the momentum was strong because of the shorter period at that time. There were intense sounds in my head. For the first time, it happened while I was driving, so I still remember being surprised to stop the car.

I still feel the violent flow in my shoulders and hands, and also feel numbness and slight trembling of my hands as usual. Regarding the head, I feel that it is flowing to both the left and right temples, especially the left side. Also, my eyes are very puffy and heavy.

These are the only symptoms that are happening to me right now. But when severe, tears tattered endlessly for 5 to 10 minutes after my eye (usually only one eye) suddenly stains, or felt the nerve pain of the tooth like a tooth decay.
Other than that, when I was resting, it happened many times that my old memories suddenly revived like a daydream. My memory that, when I was little, I was playing in the backyard of my neighborhood. Next, when I was in elementary school. Next, in junior high school... Sudden recollections of old memories like this have occurred after undergoing reversal surgery.
In addition, I suddenly became suffocated, or my sight was completely white then I couldn't stand up. It was often the case that I avoided the eye and waited for the symptoms to pass and settle down. Though at various places, most often it happened by train. I repeated many times that I couldn't sleep for several days, or sometimes I couldn't help but sleep during the day...

Now the nerve flow is getting stronger day by day. Although I'm worried that the symptoms may become more severe, I also think that time may be settled for the recovery on the right side.

The figure below is a diagram of the nerves on the Wikipedia page for brachial plexus.
Red is an artery and yellow is a nerve.
As for the brachial plexus, as I wrote in a previous post (About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #03), I think it is the part of the extension of the nerve that was resected by ETS and reconnected by reversal surgery.


In addition to my feeling, the arm nerves used in the previous post and the head nerves in this post only show the parts corresponding to the pipes in the figure, but actually, I think that there are capillary nerves wrapped in the upper and lower arms, and so do the shoulders, head and palms.
And I think the crispness in my shoulders and head is caused by the connection of those cotton-like nerves. Of course, I always feel the nerve flowing at such times.

I think the calf nerve from which I was transplanted may also be this kind of nerve.
I heard an explanation that it uses nerves to regenerate. I didn't make a sound when reconnecting, but I had a similar nerve feeling.
After ETS surgery, my arms became bright red when I hit the sunshine, my palms were flatterned, and moisture of my face and saliva and other secretions were reduced. I think that these symptoms are all bacause of driness of this nerve. I think that the nerves blocked by the ETS surgery affected not only the nerves for sweating the hands, but also all the nerves for wrapping and protecting the hands, arms, shoulders, head, ets...


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿