2020年7月1日水曜日

Occasional depression symptoms after undergoing ets reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in February 2014.
Heavy snow fell last week and two weeks ago.
I was sick and was lying down at home, and during that time, I was also mentally unwell...

My head was heavy and I didn't feel much energy.

I also feel that it is linked to the feeling of intense nerve flow caused by ets reversal surgery.
This depressive symptom, which has been repeated many times over the years, is most often occurring at the turn of the season in March and at the rainy season around June.
It's happening often in the rain (or snow) like this time, and I think it's also linked to atmospheric pressure.

This time, my eyes are feeling a little heavy and my symptoms are heavier than usual. I also feel that this is because the nerve flow is becoming more strong.

Actually, I smoked recently.
When I smoke, I don't know why, but the nerve flow from the shoulder to the finger also becomes extremely fast. Perhaps it is because the foreign substances enters the body, or because nicotine is a component close to a neurotransmitter.
The flow becomes more intense than when I exercise or take a train, and if I consider only recovery of nerves, it feels like a great effect. Of course I know it's bad for my health...

Cigarettes become a habit and increase, so I have to quit before that happens.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿