2020年7月4日土曜日

Fever in the back after ETS surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in August 2014.

As I was walking to the station this morning, I noticed something I had left behind, so I returned and after that headed to the station.

I usually go to the station in less than 10 minutes, but today it took more than 15 minutes.

It was only a few minutes difference, but it made a big. When I got to the station, my back has fever and sweat was flowing. It's a long time that my back had a fever.

But as soon as I got on the train, I stopped sweating. I felt that the heated part of my back also flowed to my upper body through my spine along with the feeling of nerve flow.

The fever page on Wikipedia gives hints about this fever in my back.

the autonomic nervous system may also activate brown adipose tissue to produce heat (non-exercise-associated thermogenesis, also known as non-shivering thermogenesis).

It seems that the phenomenon occurs as a result that the sympathetic nerves in the back are stimulated intensively because the sympathetic nerves in the chest were blocked by ETS surgery.
I feel that the bypass made by reversal surgery send this reaction to the upper body.

In the afternoon, such nerve activity had subsided, but my chest was moving like bubbles, and I felt the flow from my chest to my upper body.

Bento which I returned to take
(Simmered burdock, atka mackerel, goya champuru, fried chicken, potato salad)



Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿