2021年4月14日水曜日

Spicy ramen collection vol.5

I don't know if there is demand, but it is No.5.

2/2 Kara-Kara-Uo{辛辛魚}
This ramen is only available in winter.
It is a bonito powder that is not spicy, although topped with brown powder.
However, the soup is also red, and it was very hot.

2/24 Mouko-TomaTan{蒙古トマタン}
This is Mokotanmen{蒙古タンメン} series. However, instead of tofu, tomatoes were inside. This tomato had a strong acidity.
There was almost no sweet cabbage in it.

3/28 Payang Yaki-Soba noodle Hot Chige
Tingling spiciness. Breathing was disturbed.

4/1 Bakuretsu-karamen{爆裂辛麺}
I harvested this shiitake mushrooms and bean sprouts.
It was very spicy and I had a lot of gustatory sweating.

4/5 Miyazaki-Karamen{宮崎辛麺}
There are too many chili peppers.
At first, the taste of Chinese chive was good and I felt it was delicious. But the next time I opened my mouth, everything was hot.

4/10 Red Pepper Ramen
Local ramen on Hachijojima island.
There was red pepper in the noodles.
The miso was in the soup but it was sour.

4/12 Twu{朱(トゥー)}
Local ramen in Fukuoka.
Habanero was included in the miso soup, and chili pepper was included in the noodles, so both soup and noodles were hot.
I added tofu, but the spiciness didn't decrease.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿