2021年4月15日木曜日

Leg pain, Numbness in the arm, and Temple twitching

My leg pain has been getting worse in the last few days.
At first, the pain was only in the inner thigh, and when I put more effort into it, it felt like a muscle pain that made my muscles feel uncomfortable. Yesterday, when I got up, I felt a lot of pain, so I had to support it with my arms and get up slowly so that I wouldn't put extra force on my legs. Even if you are lying down today, moving your ankles or moving your entire leg and pulling it will cause severe pain in the muscles from your thighs to your calves. The pain is worse on the right leg.

The nerve flow in the arm is also terrifying.
It doesn't flow all day long, but it switches on and off many times a day. There is nothing to trigger, and the switch turns on like a sudden swelling of a compression sphygmomanometer wrapped around the arm. When the switch is turned on, the feeling that each nerve in the arm from the armpit to the arm is pulled is extremely unpleasant. When the flow is particularly intense, the area around the temples trembles in conjunction with it. I can't get up, so I lie down. I slept many times during the day each time. So, though at dawn, I woke up.

I haven't been able to live a regular life, but I have just finished caring for my mother so there is no problem. I have experienced the same thing in the past and will surely finish it in the near future. Since ETS reversal surgery treated two areas in the chest, there are two recovery processes.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿