2021年4月3日土曜日

Frequent urination & New Chinese herbal medicine (Kampo medicine)

Recently, I'm wondering if I have frequent urination.
I don't get a lot of urine at once, so I go to the bathroom to urinate little by little. For example, I went to donate blood yesterday, and although I went to the bathroom just before, I couldn't stand it at the end and rushed to the haste toilet after pulling out the needle. (According to the regulation, I waited for 5 minutes before getting out of bed, but I had the nurse call button and went to the bathroom. It was a little embarrassing.) Besides, most dramas this week can't be missed in the final episode, but I had to rush the bathroom at a commercial plugged into exciting scenes (I can come back in time, but I can't urinate calmly).
I think this symptom is temporary, so it's not a big worry...

It's been a month and a half since my mother died, but my lifestyle has changed and I've gained some weight.(Taking care of a bedridden mother seems to have been a tough job using physical strength.) Even as a result of the previous blood donation, the cholesterol level is marked with HIGH for the first time, and if it is left as it is, I will be extremely obese.
Therefore, in addition to Hochuekkito{補中益気湯}, I was asked to prescribe a new Chinese herbal medicine called Bofutsushosan{防風通聖散}.
This medicine seems to help break down and burn subcutaneous fat.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿