2021年4月19日月曜日

The pain in my leg at the other day has almost subsided, and now I have heartburn.

I wrote three days ago that I had severe (unknown cause) leg pain (so to speak, nervous system pain).
After that, the pain in the legs subsided to a slight discomfort level, and I could walk or climb the stairs normally. Instead, the nerve flow (movement from leg to arm) had become to be terrible in exchange for it. That is, pain in the legs was a sign to nerve movement.

Since last night, I have had heartburn and residual urine. Today I go to the bathroom once every 30 minutes to an hour, and I have a heavy stomach despite eating the same food as usual.
I'm sure that this is also probably a sign to nerve movement. So, this time, I will feel the movement of nerves starting from the abdomen. When it settles down, something will happen in another place, and I think it will be a while.

Long ago, I had a sign that "sweat drips from my back like a fall." This is totally out of control, so is something I never want to happen on the go.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿