2021年4月24日土曜日

My leg pain recurred today.

I have a pain in my leg today.
Last time, several days ago, I had more pain in my right leg, but this time my left leg is worse. Moreover, the symptoms are worse than before because the pain in my legs occurs not only when I go up the stairs but also when I go down the stairs.
I haven't been exercising for the past few days, but I'm also suffering from muscle soreness in my left arm.

Also, I haven't written a diary for the last few days, but I had some other symptoms. I had intestinal problems close to diarrhea (I couldn't get up in the bathroom for 40 minutes), I went out wearing a sweater at 23 ℃ because I couldn't feel the temperature (without sweat), and my shoulders and back became suddenly burning hot. In addition to frequent urination, I felt bladder pain. However, on other days, I felt warmth normally, so when I went out walking in the spring, a little sweat oozes out to my underarm. I'm hoping that I may have sweated less than last year, but I still can't judge at this temperature.

The nerve flow feels intense as usual.
Occasionally, the nerves flow around the right armpit feel smooth and I think those painful symptoms are precursor to become smooth perfectly.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿