2021年4月11日日曜日

Feeling that nerves flow and move - 4.11.2021

Today I weeded the garden in the afternoon.
It's spring now and the temperature is about 20 ℃. I was weeding while sitting and moving in the sun, and usually I have sweated at the underarm. But I didn't sweat today.

Instead, the nerve flow was fierce after working, and I felt the nerve moving from the abdomen to the arms and head. I lay down in my room and when I noticed I slept for about 30 minutes. In addition, I had a fever in the center of my back just a while ago.
Although it is a figure of the front side, it was the back side that had a fever. The skin behind the spine, that is, on the back side. When I touched it with my hands, the area was a little hot.

There were days when I couldn't sleep, I had diarrhea, I had a feeling of stuffiness in my chest, I had a terrible chill, and I had a headache similar to a tension-type headache. The influence of nerve modulation recently is so great.

It is completely unclear whether the rainy season and midsummer compensatory sweating can be improved even with such changes. But at least I didn't sweat at all today, which is a very good sign.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿