2021年4月8日木曜日

Terrible chills & Tension-type headache

Terrible chills
I've had a chill since last night.
Yesterday I just felt chilly at room temperature around 15 degrees Celsius, but today the chills didn't stop even though it was 20 degrees Celsius during the day, and I sneaked into my futon because I was trembling.
After sleeping for a while, I was completely cured, but I thought I might have had a corona-virus, so I sniffed something that smelled, checked my body temperature and etc... I was worried for a while.

Although not recently, I have had chills many times in the past due to the effects of nerves after reversal surgery. Though there might be a possibility of corona disease, it is probably the most probable.
If there are any signs that I can say, "The symptoms I'm having now are all nerve effects after ETS reversal surgery," I'm ready for my feelings. But that's not always the case. Symptoms such as chills, tears, and dizziness can be anxious and terrifying when they appear without warning.


Tension-type headache
I was hit by a terrible chill earlier. It is the progress after that.
The nerve flow around the right armpit was very intense, the flow to the palm was also terrible, and the back of the head (right half) had a pulsing headache, so I spent all my time lying down.

Going back, I wote in my diary last week (Nerve modulation after reversal surgery - 4.2.2021) that there was a "stuffy sensation in my chest", but I think that was the trigger. As a result, the flow of the pathway created by the reversal surgery is improved, and chills occur as a sign that large nerve movements begin, and now it makes large movements.

I think that headaches caused by excessive nerve flow are similar to headaches caused by tension or excessive stress. This headache is called tension-type headache, and it seems that the cause my be excessive sympathetic nerves, pressure on blood vessels due to muscle tension, and poor blood circulation. I'm obviously over-sympathetic.

Now the symptomatology has almost subsided. My head doesn't hurt, but I still feel a little heavy, and the right armpit had a strong momentum of being pulled up until now, but now it's not at all and it makes a clacking sound. The feeling of nerve flow towards the arms and hands is as usual already.

If this situation is repeated in the future, I'm pretty tough.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿