2021年4月3日土曜日

Nerve modulation after reversal surgery - 4.2.2021

Yesterday was April Fool's Day.
I changed the "Title of this blog" and "Twitter account" for only one day as follows.
Actually, I also did exactly the same thing on Twitter last year, and this year I added this blog.


So, regarding the title of the main subject, I haven't felt such a strong sense of nerve discomfort for a while, but since it has become warm recently, I have felt some modulation.

Days when I can't sleep
Last week, I couldn't sleep for several days. The symptom occurred a few days before the ceremony to bury my mother's remains in the grave, so I had to drive for the first time in 10 years with almost no sleep.

Diarrhea
I had the symptom for only two days. However, since many people often complain of frequent urination as a side effect after ETS, I think positively about the relationship, but since I do not hear about diarrhea at all, it may be just another reason such as food trouble.

Chest suffocation
It's a one-time stuffy sensation.
It occurred around this part of the chest, just above the nipple line. At the position of 3rd or 4th rib (just around the bypass made by reversal surgery?), it is the feeling of (nerve?) flow from the bottom to the top. This time it was a single shot, but it happened to me tens or hundreds of times in the past. Also, I think that this is the event itself that causes panic symptom when it becomes severe.

The discomfort in the flow of nerves from the shoulders to the palms through the arms is chronic. There is no sign that it will end.


Back to English articles

2 件のコメント:

  1. damn things were going good for you. hope they get better

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your kindness.
      It's been 19 years since I had ETS reversal surgery, so it's been too long, but I have hope.

      削除