2020年6月15日月曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #10

This article is a translation of an article written in July 2014.

When I was taking a bath today, I felt the nerves in my chest flowing violently.

Recently, I used to feel like an hourglass running down in my shoulders, but today it was a more intense movement like bubble popping in my chest.

This wasn't the first time today, but it felt the same last week.
Because it's happening after going to the pool, so it seems that this is happening because due to exercise the flow after that has become intense.

It is the white area in this figure that gave me the feeling of nerves flowing like bubbles. It is the central area of the chest with the nipple height, close to the heart.

Though I had difficulty breathing or had panic symptoms until now when I felt the movement of nerve flow extreme violently, I think that the various changes in the sympathetic nerves that occurred near the heart in this way have affected it.

Now that I'm regaining a strong flow overall, I think I can avoid getting panic symptoms like I couldn't breathe, I had a lot of sweat, or I had a white field of vision like before. However, as it is today, it became a bit stuffy at this time.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿