2020年6月8日月曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #08

This article is a translation of an article written in November 2013.

I also jogging today.
I ran the same place at the same time as yesterday.

I started to sweat a little earlier than yesterday and the sweat from the right side of my face dropped today, but overall, it was as usual.

After running and after taking a bath, I checked the temperature of various parts of my body by hand.

At first, The front of the thigh and the calf of the left foot had heat the most. The next hottest area was the lower abdomen and chest, and the stomach and back were not so.
On the other hand, with regard to the upper body, heat was generated around the back of the neck and the forehead, both shoulders, and both arms. The temperature of the arm still has a left-right difference, and the left side has more fever.

Perhaps the reason why my legs were feverish most is that the legs were the places that moves the most when jogging. And I think that the sympathetic nerve acts on the fever in each part of the body, that is, the heat is carried by the nerve flow of the sympathetic nerve.
This is because I have often felt the movement of heat from my back, through my neck, and to my head along with the feeling of nerve flow.

※About the fever, I think the following article will be helpful. Sorry, these are written in Japanese.
今日の神経の流れる感触(9/27)・・・Diary of September 2013.
今日の神経の流れる感触(8/28)・・・Diary of August 2013.
今日の神経の移動する感触(10/14)・・・Diary of October 2012.
今日の神経の移動する感触(9/29)・・・Diary of September 2012.

I think that the fever in my abdomen and back after taking ETS surgery is the heat that I could not send to my upper body. I think the reasoning is the same: the ears get red and hot when feeling embarrassed, the face burns when heated, and the back gets hot and sweats much after ETS surgery.
I think that I took ETS reversal surgery and the nerves in my upper half of the body were connected, so that my fever could escape to my upper half. That leads to fever in the neck, forehead, shoulders and arms.
This fever was caused by exercise in the cold, so I think it's a different reason from the so-called "hot flashes". Hot flash is what happens when doesn't sweat in hot places.

I think that though I feel that my tiredness has obviously decreased this year, this is for the same reason, and since the nerves flow to the upper body without staying in the abdomen, the burden on the chest was reduced.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿