2020年6月13日土曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #09

This article is a translation of an article written in January 2014.

I would like to write about the recent feeling of nerve flow.
First of all, last Wednesday, I felt a terrible cold in my whole body. I was wondering if I had a cold or flu, but I feel that it was caused by the feeling of sympathetic nerves flow.
When I was lying down to sleep that night, I felt that a nerve around my left shoulder newly connected and flowed. This is like a nerve going to the left shoulder via the right shoulder. There was only one reticular flow that wrapped the left shoulder, but then the nerve flow was stronger in both shoulders and arms.
In addition, In addition, the lower part of the left eye also has a twitching movement, and feels that nerves flow to both temples and the area of the earlobe. The earlobe was often red and warm with the cheeks, for example, when I was in a place where heating was effective or when I entered the Kotatsu stove. But, after ETS surgery, it disappeared and turned into compensatory sweating.

I feel the flow of nerves in my arm very strongly and clearly.
Using the figure in the Median nerve of Wikipedia, there is one yellow nerve that branches from around the wrist and flows to the thumb, index finger, middle finger, ring finger, which the place where I feel the flow of nerves right now is.
This broken down point is around from the ribs to the outside of the shoulder, and from there the flow is smooth. It is an image that the shoulder part is blocked like a dam.

I think this is a very thick nerve.
I checked this nerve, and it was written that the median nerve is about 2 mm thick. It is as thick as the earphone cable...

I still feel nerves flowing, so I think that recovery will continue until the 2mm nerves are filled. I don't know how much my current recovery situation is. But if it will be filled in this way, I expect that the numbness of the hands that accompanies the nerve flow will disappear, and that the sweat of the hands and arms will also increase.

I think that ETS surgery cuts off the nerves at the base of the chest, causing these nerves to withered, so I can not agree that ETS surgery is the correct approach to stop hand sweat... I can agree if treatment can be achieved by successfully reducing the sympathetic nerve flow to the bare minimum, for example by stopping around the wrist or palm, but regarding the current technique that divides the sympathetic nerve of the chest, changes the upper and lower balance of the sympathetic nerve of the whole body, and stops the sweat of the hand by withering the sympathetic nerve toward the palm, I never think it's the right way to cure hyperhidrosis at all.

For this reason, now I think ETS surgery should not be performed dut to to hand sweat in any circumstances.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿