2020年6月17日水曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #12

This article is a translation of an article written in November 2017.

▶ Next
Back ◀
I've been drawing and writing for about three years about the feeling of nerve flow that I feel, but now it's a little different, so I'd like to show a new one.

This is the figure shown in "About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #03" I wrote about three years ago.
At that time, I felt a lot of nerves flowing toward multiple people, centering on one point of my chest.
Both hands were numb.

Three years have passed since then, and now I haven't felt my chest so much, and I just feel it like this.
It is changed so that the dotted line part flows quite strongly.
My hands are as vigorous as before, and my right thumb is quivering.
Also, the way of feeling depends on my posture, and when I lay down, I sometimes feel the flow in the entire lower arm.(Though I feel in both arms, right arm feels much stronger.)
Even if it takes much time, there is a considerable left-right difference.(※Refer to リバーサルを受けて16年の現在の左右差, but I'm sorry, it is written in Japanese)。

The gradual increase in the flow in this dotted line indicates the signs of recovery.

▶ Next
Back ◀

Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿