2020年6月25日木曜日

Symptoms similar to carpal tunnel syndrome after reversal surgery

This article is a translation of an article written in March 2018.
As for the commuter train this morning, my fingertips were severely numb.
Though the numbness in my dull hand while I was awake was already chronic, this morning I felt intense numbness as much as I felt with my toes when I sit down seiza-style.

I think that my right shoulder started to connect with a cracking sound, and each time I moved it began to flow and gradually began to connet, and finally the connection was smooth, the numbness transmitted became also intense.
I don't tremble today, probably because my nerves have become stronger.  And my fingertips and palms are too dry just like when I went up from the pool.

I searched for numbness on the internet.
Although not all symptoms are completely true, my numbness in my hands is close to "carpal tunnel syndrome".
・Numbness from thumb to half of ring finger
 → That's about right. My little finger is also numb though light.
・It often happens at night.
 → I never get numb while sleeping.
  However, the nerves become active after waking up in the morning, which is linked to it.
  In my daily life, I get the most numbness when I'm on a train, and more numb when I go back to home in the evening than in the morning.
・The back side of the hand is not numb. If waving the hand, it will be easier.
 → That's right, so I'm often shaking my hands.
I think that my numbness is similar to carpal tunnel syndrome, because while I have a narrow nerve, carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when some nerve is pressed.


It is a diagram of nerve of the arm part I used in the past, which is in the Nerve page of Wikipedia.


I think that one of these yellow nerves is the reason why my shoulders were making cracking noises, my hands were shaking, and my fingertips were numb.
Not only one which I feel currently connecting just now, there are a lot which I felt having connected for more than 10 years after undergoing the reversal. There were in my left hand, in my right hand, and all over my head.

I think that because the nerve flow to the upper half of the body weakened due to the ETS surgery, the flow of many nerves has stalled. When the flow weakens, I think that the flow will not be like a thin stream, but the pipe will break and the flow will be stopped at all.
I feel that these nerves are connected one by one and regaining flow, in exchange for various reaction such as large amount of sweat in a moment, suffocation feeling like panic symptons, and unbelievable tension after reversal surgery.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿