2020年6月28日日曜日

Switching my body from winter to summer

Recently I had intense drowsiness in the daytime, but now it seems to have been cured.
I used to take a nap everyday because it was so terrible, but there are days when I don't have a nap.
However, because I am caring for my parent, there are days when I cannot enough sleep at night. I take her to the bathroom every 3 hours during the day and night. Since I spend such life, I have a day when I need a nap.

My unexplained back pain somewhat subsided.
I have a few more days of prescription left, I don't think I'll have to go to the hospital to get more.
I have a lot of poultices, so I will use them as appropriate for the time being. As I wrote before, it's also useful to get a coolness when going out.

Perhaps it is a reaction, the current feeling of nerve flow is quite intense. It's not painful, but it can be numb. However, when I lie down with a futon, I also feel a strong feeling, which makes me sleep well.

These are probably the effects of the recovery on the right side, which has been continuing since two years ago, but maybe there is also a seasonal effect that my body is switching from winter specifications to summer. Also, I used to have oppressive feeling and depressive symptom at this time of year, but it hasn't happened this year. If it doesn't happen like this, it can be said that it is the effect of recovery after reversal surgery,,, but it may be too early to say so.

Also, it has an effect on the nerves of the teeth, and I have recently been feeling a sense of discomfort in the teeth.
Yesterday, I went to the dentist and had my front teeth shaved down to make it a little smaller.
In February of this year, I also had a hypersensitivity of smell, so various effect has been exerted on my body.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿