2020年6月7日日曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #07

This article is a translation of an article written in November 2013.

Though it hasn't occurred recently, I sweated today caused by the feeling of nerve flow.
In the daytime, I felt that the floor was hot, and sweated until my back got wet.
In the evening, my head was faint, and I was feeling intense nerve flow on the train back home.

I exercised last weekend, which may have been affecting its symptom. At that time, I felt strong nerve flow all the while running. Therefore, I think, the nerve movement from abdomen to the upper side progressed, and as a result, a new place (on the lower side) was ready to move...


It's hard to understand, so I'll explain it using the diagram on the "Connecting the sympathetic trunk to one by ETS reversal surgery".

I have described many times about the feeling that nerves flow and move, but I feel that the nerve on the lower side moves and flows little by little while cutting off some part.
※Japanese annotation written above means "The location varies from day to day".

I think about the reason why I sweat like today is that it is when the some nerve starts to move, for example the blue part starts to move or the red part starts to move... In other words, it is when the nerve begins to flow back against the original flow of spreading toward each part. Thanks to much progress of the movement of the nerve, it is now lower of difference in pressure between upper and lower of my body, so I don't seem to have panic symptoms. This is the structure of my panic symptoms that I think.

Then, when the nerve in that part has completely moved, another new place starts to move. I'm repeating that over and over again.

I think this movement is accelerated by exercise.
Therefore, I think that the place where it was flowing finished to move quickly, and today, another place started to move again.

This also applies to the diagram of nerves that I use many times.
Though the nerves are innumerably branched, it seems that this movement of the nerve associated with this panic symptom occurs repeatedly at the same place many times. There are many times that it occurs in a blue place, then in a red place, and then in another place, then it occurs again in a blue place. I'm sure there's a clogged place that's hard to move, and I'm wondering if these things are happening there over and over again. If so, it's possible that a panic symptom that was awful at the beginning could be smooth by repeating over and over, and now it's easier to pass by. I am thinking such...

Today I wrote my thoughts about what my panic symptoms are relieving as I recover after reversal surgery.

【Attention】
This is a summary of my thoughts based on what I have felt since I took ETS reversal surgery. So I don't know if it's actually correct or not.
I think that panic symptoms may be caused by this kind of mechanism, but I have not read anything that can be helpful somewhere. It is my personal opinion.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿